EYFS Teacher required for a school in CV35 area of Warwick
- Phonics Experience Essential - Jolly Phonics, Letters and Sounds.
- £22,224 - £32,831 per annum
- The head teacher is looking for someone to join the enthusiastic, highly motivated staff that can join the child-centred ethos and offer skilled teaching.
Teaching Personnel are looking for experienced, highly committed and motivational EYFS Teacher to work in an 'OUTSTANDING' school in Warwickshire. We’re looking for experience in EYFS Curriculum knowledge, to practice and promote current legal requirements, national policies and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the well being of children and using effective practice to ensure the day to day development of children.
• To assume overall responsibility for raising the quality of early years provision, including physical, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for children in the setting
• To promote excellent practice at all times
• To lead practice across the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
• Establish and sustain a safe, welcoming, purposeful, stimulating and encouraging environment where children feel confident and secure and are able to develop and learn
• Introduce/ maintain a positive and proactive culture amongst practitioners in being able to identify and support children whose progress, development or well-being is affected by changes or difficulties in their personal circumstances, ensuring staff know when to refer them to colleagues for specialist support
You can guarantee Teaching Personnel, your employer, will pay you competitive rates on a weekly basis and a provision of a strong and knowledgeable employer who will take your personal circumstances into account and work tirelessly to find you your ideal teaching position.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All staff will be required to undergo an Enhance DBS check.
For More Information Please Call Claire on 02476 239009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org