TA'S needed urgently in Swanage!!
- FULL TIME ROLE
- FLEXIBLE HOURS
- POSSIBILITY OF BEING A PERMANENT MEMBER OF STAFF
Teaching Personnel are seeking Teaching Assistants to work in Swanage 7.15am- 3pm OR 8.45am – 4pm.
The school caters for pupils with special educational needs including Autism, ADHD, speaking and language difficulties, physical difficulties and behavioural needs. The majority of their pupils live on site in residential homes. They cater for all ages but are predominantly 12-18.
• This role is on going and to start ASAP
• They have just booked 2 members of staff up to Christmas!
• Hours are 7.15-3 or 8.45-4
• Part of full time- we are fully flexible
If you would like to apply for this role please call Olivia Potter on 01202 558848 or email email@example.com immediately!