Music & Drama teacher
- Part time Music & Drama teacher required
- Daily pay rate of up to £180 (depending on skills and experience)
- Bradford location
Are you a Performing Arts specialist teacher looking for your next challenge?
Teaching Personnel are working with a large Secondary School in the Bradford area who are currently seeking to appoint an excellent teacher of Performing Arts and Music to start in the coming weeks for a full time role until the end of the academic year. The role will involve teaching GCSE level Performing Arts (Drama) and Music as well as some KS3. The School is located close to central Bradford and is easy to reach on public transport from most areas of Bradford as well as being a 15 minute bus ride from Bradford train station.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Recent experience teaching Music and Drama at KS3 and KS4
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Good classroom management skills
• QTS in the UK
The school is developing and has an excellent ethos towards staff development and Results are generally around national average currently, with many measures in place to ensure improvements year on year.
Key benefits to working with Teaching Personnel include:
• Access to a wide range of valuable CPD courses through our various partners/collaborations (including Leeds Trinity University, Team Teach, NASEN etc.)
• Competitive rates of pay- up to £180 per day (depending on skills and experience)
• A dedicated personal Consultant
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistance provided (AGY).