PE Teacher - Warrington
- Competitive rates of pay
- An extensive variety of CPD Opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a good school with a supportive department and SLT
Our school are currently seeking a PE teacher for KS3-5 pupils. This position is to start ASAP and will be appointed after interview with the SLT.
This school is an average-sized academy with a mixed sixth form. The proportion of students who are disadvantaged and supported through pupil premium is much higher than the national average. The majority of students are from White British heritage and the school meets the government’s current floor standards.
The school is located a short drive from the M62 with a large car park. For those PE teachers who are using public transport, there is a bus stop a short walk from the school which has transport routes to all areas of Merseyside.
Requirements for this position:
• QTS with a specialism in PE, NQT’s are welcome to apply
• Experience of teaching PE to KS3-5 pupils
In return you will get:
• An extensive variety of CPD Opportunities
• A dedicated consultant
• The opportunity to claim expenses
• Competitive rates of pay (M1-M6-£22,244-£32,831)
• The opportunity to work in a good school with a supportive department and SLT
To apply for this excellent teaching opportunity, please email your CV/cover note to Scott.Wilkinson@teachingpersonnel.com or call 0151 285 4258
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).