PE Teacher required after Easter
- Full time role
- Good school
- Competitive pay
Teaching Personnel has an exciting opportunity for a high quality Physical Education teacher to join an ambitious and prosperous school situated in Harlow. The school offers excellent professional growth and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be devoted to raising ambitions for all young people, and distributing the highest standards of teaching and learning. The school is looking for a candidate that demonstrates vision, energy and enthusiasm, to join an already thriving team of teachers.
To apply for this job, you must:
• Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification
• Have good subject knowledge and experience in teaching at KS3 and KS4. KS5 experience an asset
• Be comfortable and flexible in delivering high quality lessons to a variety of needs and mixed ability classes
• Use a methodical approach in your teaching
• Have good behaviour management
Applications from NQTs are also welcomed. If you feel that you have all of the skills and experience to contribute to the ongoing success of the department then please apply for this position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.