PE Teacher - Warrington Secondary School
- Competitive rates of pay (M1-M6-£22,244-£32,831)
- An extensive variety of CPD Opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a good school with a supportive department and SLT
Our client school are currently seeking a PE teacher for KS3-5 pupils. This position is to start in ASAP until Easter. If you are a physical education teacher either newly qualified or fully qualified, please apply immediately for consideration.
Our client is an average-sized secondary school. The proportion of students with disabilities or special educational needs is much higher than that found nationally and the proportion of disadvantaged students supported by pupil premium is twice the national average. The school does meet the government’s current floor standard and a small number of students from Year 10 and 11 attend courses away from the school site in English, mathematics and vocational subjects at local college and alternative provision.
The school is located a short drive from the M62 and for those PE teachers who are using public transport, there is a bus stop a short walk from the school which has transport routes to all areas of Liverpool.
Requirements for this position:
• QTS with a specialism in PE, NQT’s are welcome to apply
• Experience of teaching PE to KS3-5 pupils
In return you will get:
• An extensive variety of CPD Opportunities
• A dedicated consultant
• The opportunity to claim expenses
• Competitive rates of pay (M1-M6-£22,244-£32,831)
• The opportunity to work in a good school with a supportive department and SLT
To apply for this excellent teaching opportunity, please email your CV/cover note to Scott.Wilkinson@teachingpersonnel.com or call 0151 285 4258
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).