Key Stage 2 Numeracy Teacher
- Competitive and attractive rates of pay up to £187
- Access to Teaching Personnels 'CPD Academy'
- Recommend a friend (up to £200)
Required to start asap on a supply basis is an enthusiastic KS2 Numeracy Teacher who can support pupils in small groups and also individually on a 1:1 basis delivering targeted, bespoke numeracy intervention.
This is a 2 form entry community school, in the BD6 area and is easily accessible via public transport.
The ideal KS2 Numeracy teacher will make lessons creative and engaging, as well as;
• Hit the ground running and contribute heavily in raising attainment and achievement in the school
• Improve numeracy and its application across the curriculum
Benefits to you;
• Competitive and attractive rates of pay up to £187
• Access to Teaching Personnels ‘CPD Academy’, which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers
If you are interested in this role, or know of anyone else who might be, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lina on 01274 734571