Numeracy Specialist Teacher required for "Good" East Manchester Primary Academy, M18 - September Start!
- Numeracy Specialist Teacher.
- Working alongside Intervention Specialists, SENCO and Senior Leadership Team.
- Raising standards, attainment and aspirations in Maths and Numeracy across KS1 and KS2.
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a "Good" Primary Academy in Gorton, East Manchester, M18 who, due to their drive to become outstanding in the future, are looking to add a Numeracy specialist Teacher to their staff team for September. As a numeracy teacher with a passion and specialism for learning through numeracy and maths, you would be working with identified groups of children across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- Numeracy Teacher
- Working alongside the SENCO and Intervention Team
- Full time teaching position
- £22,000 - £36,000
- Full time Intervention Teaching
- Long-Term contract
- Opportunity for a permanent contract in the future
- Working across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
As an Good, 2.5 form entry primary academy to the East of central Manchester, the facilities and support structure in place would make any teacher feel welcome. You would be working closely with the SENCO and the Assistant Head delivering specific numeracy interventions and lessons. You will be responsible for KS2 children with a long, established build up to next year's SAT's.
The school are looking to appoint a numeracy specialist teacher for September with a view to a permanent contract in the future. Please click the link below to apply for this position through Teaching Personnel or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.