Part Time SAT’s intervention teacher in Oldham.
- Ideal for a teacher who isn’t looking to commit to a full time position.
- Year 6 SAT’s intervention teacher with previous experience.
- Planning and delivering engaging and accessible intervention sessions to pupils of all abilities.
An “Outstanding” one form entry primary school located in Oldham, OL8 are seeking a SAT’s intervention teacher who will be required to provide intervention sessions to Year 6 pupils on a part time basis. The school are looking for the incoming teacher to conduct intervention classes three afternoons a week, meaning this position is ideal for a teacher who isn’t looking to commit to a full time position.
You will be expected to plan and deliver interventions sessions to specific groups of children. This planning will have a clear outline which will enable pupils of all abilities to progress. The ideal candidate will be expected to assess all work and show continuity in their planning. It is important that you follow the school behaviour management system and set clear boundaries between pupils and yourself at all times.
• Ideal for a teacher who isn’t looking to commit to a full time position.
• Year 6 SAT’s intervention teacher with previous experience.
• Planning and delivering engaging and accessible intervention sessions to pupils of all abilities.
• Able to set clear learning boundaries and follow school behaviour management system.
This Ofsted “Outstanding” Oldham Primary school, OL8 has been praised for how well they provide consistent high-quality teaching, which brings about outstanding levels of achievement. Pupils within this school show great consideration and respect for others and greet visitors in a very polite and friendly manner, reflecting the way they are treated with care and respect by staff.
If you have previous experience of raising pupils attainment for the year 6 SAT’s and are looking for a new exciting and challenging career, please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester East Primary Branch of Teaching Personnel on: 0161 242 1792 for more information.