Teaching Assistants with care experience/Moving and Handling/PMLD/SLD required in Cheshunt!
- Regular CPD training available
- A wide variety of SEN schools/units/specialist provisions currently recruiting
- Pay starting from around £50 per day
I am currently looking for Learning Support Assistant’s to provide additional support in specialist SEN schools in Cheshunt! We are looking for candidates with at least one of the following:
• Have knowledge and experience of working with children with physical and neurological impairments
• Have experience of working with primary school age pupils
• Have a Moving & Handling qualification/experience
• Have a care background
• Have a genuine desire to work with PMLD children
• Be available full time
• Be willing to participate in Hydrotherapy Lessons (daily)
• Be confident in assisting with Personal Care
• Be able to take on a sometimes very physical role
In return we can offer you:
• Schools committed to your professional learning/development
• An innovative place to work
• A child-centred learning environment
Many of the schools provide additional training and support to allow you to develop the specialist skills and knowledge needed to fulfil this role. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a particular knowledge and expertise or interest in working with children with Special Education Needs, in particular PMLD.
Teaching Personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, and must also be willing to register with the update service if they have not done so already.
To register your interest in this position please contact Chloe on 01604 521215, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org