Current or former care/support workers to work in Specialist SEN setting in Leeds City Centre
- Able to build positive and effective relationships with pupils
- Comfortable an Confident providing personal care
- Competitive pay rate of up to £70 per day
Are you looking for a new career? Or wanting to return to a care setting within education? If you have a background in working in care with adults or children, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a passionate and caring individual who wants to help assist children with additional needs in an Ofsted Outstanding (July 2016) Specialist School in central Leedsl. The school caters for pupils aged 2-19 with complex needs which range from moderate to severe learning difficulties. The pupils will require very specific assistance with their personal care and extra academic support to access learning activities.
Situated just a 9 minute drive from Leeds City Centre and with excellent transport links by both train and bus, the school is committed to providing an engaging and creative curriculum for pupils with additional needs.
The ideal candidate will possess Moving and Handling or Team Teach training. You will deal with personal care and provide individual support to pupils in relation to their social, emotional and mental health needs.
As a registered candidate with Teaching Personnel, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
• Competitive pay rates of up to £80 per day (dependent on role and skillset)
• CPD opportunities in partnership with Leeds Trinity University, NASEN, Ruth Miskin and the National Autistic Society
• ‘Recommend a friend’ candidate referral bonus
• Flexible working patterns – hours to suit your lifestyle (minimum availability of 3 days)
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Rebecca Holden on 0113 224 0234 or email your CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS- Full assistant provided (AGY)