SEN Teaching Assistants with Moving and Handling Qualification Required in South Lincolnshire
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of SEN from Autism to severe learning difficulties
- Moving and Handling Qualification preferred
- Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider. We are a nationwide company with a large, established local presence. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements.
We are currently seeking committed and caring candidates to work within a variety of special educational needs schools and pupil referral units across South Lincolnshire. Many of our clients require teaching assistants to have the Moving and Handling qualification, which we can provide if necessary. Although experience working with SEN is preferred, if you have a keen interest in the area and have a confident personality, able to remain calm in a challenging situations, then we would love to hear from you. Working with children with SEN is highly rewarding, however it can be demanding. Consequently we are looking for candidates who are committed, empathetic, caring and hard working to support the children within our client schools.
We have opportunities for long term positions, as well as day to day supply, allowing you to be flexible around other commitments.
In return for your hard work, Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
If you believe you have the transferrable skills to work with pupils with a variety of SEN please send your CV to Letitia.Cluskey@teachingpersonnel.com or contact Letitia on 01482 312042 to discuss opportunities in your area.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).