Learning Support Assistant - MLD Support
- Up to £60 per day, depending on previous experiences
- Great experience to use skills in nurture and SEN to support students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
- Please send a full updated CV to email@example.com to be considered for this position
Salford secondary school are currently looking to appoint a specialist in nurture and support, to work with students to develop their confidence and skills within education.
Do you have experience working 1:1 with pupils who find it challenging to integrate into mainstream secondary school? Do you have a caring and nurturing nature and wish to utilise this to work with students with MLD and other additional learning needs?
The school is located in Salford, near to the M602 and is accessible via public transportation links. Due to their new intake this academic year, the number of students who require additional support has increased.
• Experience working with MLD, and vulnerable students
• School based experience is necessary for this position
• Full time role, interviews are being held with urgency
• Up to £60 per day depending on previous experiences.
The appointed support assistant will have previously worked with a range of needs within secondary school and have a positive impact upon students to build confidence and self esteem.
The SENCO is looking to conduct interviews with urgency, if you are interested in this position, please apply immediately.
To be considered for this position, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794.