Foundation teacher need for Secondary Special Needs School
- Are you a fully qualified teacher looking for a new role?
- Do you have SEN experience?
- Please contact Zoe 0118 9071532
A lovely Secondary special needs school are looking to find a foundation teacher. They are looking for someone who has primary and secondary experience and knowledge of the following:
- SEN experience would be preferred as the pupils who will be taught have MLD, ASC and Downs syndrome
- Knowledge of P levels
- It is not essential but candidate who have SLT experience
It is a brilliant school on an attractive site of approximately seven acres. Facilities include a full-range of specialist teaching rooms, multi-skills court, full-size football pitch and a new adventure trail.
If this sounds like a role that you would like to hear more about or be put forward to then please call |Zoe on 0118 9071532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).