Outstanding Teacher required for Specialist School in West Yorkshire
- Are you a creative and inspiring teacher?
- Are you able to build meaningful relationships with your pupils?
- Do you have experience of working with pupils with additional needs?
Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint an outstanding, creative teacher for a successful and well established SEN School.
The successful applicant will have previous experience of working with pupils with complex needs and will have evidence of planning and delivering an engaging and well differentiated curriculum.
If you are an excellent classroom practitioner, love working alongside challenging students, building relationships and maintaining trust, this could be the job for you.
Applicants will possess the following:
• A formal teaching qualification with QTS
• Experience of working with students with complex needs (PMLD/SLD/SPLD/ASC)
• Evidence of delivering a well differentiated curriculum
• Enthusiasm and willingness to be part of a great team
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate with the attributes discussed above please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 0113 224 0234 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)