Teaching Assistant - Math Specialist (M20)
- Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant (M20)
- Experience Working with Children essential
- Opportunity to Begin a Career in Education
A larger than average two form entry school in Central Manchester (M20) are seeking a Numeracy/Mathematics specialist to help raise attainment throughout KS1/2.
The role is to work predominantly in key stage two, the ideal candidate will take small groups for Numeracy to help raise attainment and improve pupil’s levels. This role will run for the rest of the academic year and is a full time post. The school is seeking a candidate who is fully committed and dedicated to helping raise attainment within school.
The School can offer state of the art facilities close to central Manchester as well as a calm and positive working environment and a friendly, welcoming staff team. Also good support and opportunities to engage in all the professional development are offered throughout school for all staff members.
The school is seeking a teaching assistant who has,
- The ability to take classes at short notice
- Phonics experience (Training will be offered)
The school can offer,
- Opportunity for a permanent contract in the future
- Good links to the local area and close to Manchester City Centre.
If you feel you have the required experience and are fully committed to this kind of role please call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 or email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org