Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Fantastic experience to enhance future PGCE applications
- Excellent school-based experience to support teacher training applications, and the opportunity to have a significant impact on the progress of young people in a vital core subject
Are you a mathematics graduate looking for either a part-time or full-time role as a Mathematics Learning Support Assistant within a secondary school? Do you want to gain school-based experience to aid your application for teacher training in September 2017?
At Teaching Personnel, we currently work with a number of secondary schools in Greater Manchester providing graduate teaching assistants particularly within the core subject areas of Mathematics and English. We have recently received a number of requests from secondary schools for graduates of mathematics, some for part-time roles of between 1 and 3 days per week and others for full-time roles. Therefore, if you are a recent graduate of mathematics seeking to pursue a career in education in the near future then we would like to hear from you.
Graduates placed in a secondary school as a LSA will benefit from:
• A competitive daily pay rate of between £50 - £60
• Excellent school-based experience to support teacher training applications
• The opportunity to have a significant impact on the progress of young people in a vital core subject
To be considered for one of our graduate LSA roles within a mathematics department, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794.