Maths Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant position
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Fantastic opportunity to enhance any future PGCE applications
- For more information, please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant position
Are you a graduate of Mathematics seeking to find a Teaching Assistant position for September? Do you wish to use your skills and expertise to raise the attainment of students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four? If you are considering applying for a PGCE in the future, this position is perfect for you.
• Working within a well established maths department
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Invaluable experience to enhance any future PGCE application
• Full time temporary position, initially for one term
• Located in Salford, accessible via train and bus routes
Our partner school are in search of a Mathematics graduate to work within their Maths department supporting pupils with a range of abilities with the purpose of raising attainment. They have an ethos which enables students to achieve excellence during their time in school.
Maths graduates who are interested in this position are asked to apply with urgency, as the Head of Maths wishes to conduct interviews during the first week of term.
To apply for this position, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794