Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Great experience that would enhance any future PGCE application
- Located in North Manchester, accessible via public transportation links
North Manchester based RC Secondary School are currently seeking to appoint Maths graduates to join their Maths department from September. Have you recently qualified and are looking to gain direct experience within a mainstream Secondary School? Are you aiming to complete a PGCE application in the future?
This Maths Teaching Assistant position in a ‘Good’ school in North Manchester is perfect for enhancing any Teacher Training application, and is a fantastic insight into working within a Secondary School.
Our partner school are in search for a graduate of Maths to work within classes across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four, supporting pupils who need additional guidance to engage fully in lessons. The role will incorporate working on a 1:1 basis and within small groups delivering interventions that support the classroom learning.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Great location, close to the M60 and easily accessible via train and bus routes
• Full support from the well established Mathematics department.
• A fantastic opportunity to raise attainment by utilising your expert skills
This role is initially being offered as a full time temporary post, commencing in September at the start of the academic year, with the prospect of a longer term position for the appointed Maths graduate.
Maths graduates who are interested in this position are urged to apply by sending a full CV to email@example.com. For further information regarding this role, please call Nicola in the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794