Mathematics Graduates Required in GOOD Tameside Primary School.
- Graduate mathematics Teaching Assistant Post
- Immediate start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant post until May 2017
- High Achieving Primary School in Tameside – Teaching Assistant Post
Are you a recent graduate in Mathematics and looking to embark on a PGCE in the future however need more school based experience? Then this position is ideal from you.
A GOOD 1 form entry primary school located in Audenshaw are seeking a Maths Graduate to help support their current year 6 class with maths reasoning before sitting SAT’s in 2017.
Within this position you will be taking small focus groups, delivering learning activities that have been planned by full class teacher. The Headteacher would like to utilise your subject knowledge and passion for Mathematics whilst they provide you with the experience and guidance into the education sector.
• Graduate mathematics Teaching Assistant Post
• Academic Graduate Required
• High Achieving Primary School in Tameside – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant post until May 2017
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to graduates with exceptional academic background.
The new Graduate Teaching Assistant should be an effective graduate who has an impressive academic record and a 2:1 or better in your degree and is able to inspire teachers and pupils with your enthusiasm. The school's perfect new Teaching Assistant is a graduate who can commit themselves to the school until May 2017. It is essential for you to possess a passion for education that will see you thrive in a career as a primary teacher.
This is the perfect opportunity to gain that vital primary school experience. Do not miss out on this Teaching Assistant position in Tameside and apply today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Samantha Dodds at Teaching Personnel.