Graduate Teaching Assistant Required in Stockport Primary School this coming September.
- A degree in English or Mathematics
- Experience supporting children in an academic environment
- A confident and outgoing personality and commitment to working for the full year
Do you have a degree in English or Mathematics? Have you worked as a teaching assistant/tutor during your studies and are you seriously considering a career in teaching? Due to a successful teaching assistant program in 2015/16, this primary school in Stockport are looking to recruit a teaching assistant to work within there year 6 class to help raise attainment and stretch the gifted and talented pupils. An ideal opportunity for an aspiring teacher; you will be given guidance and support by a strong Senior Leadership team. Responsibilities will include reporting to the class teacher to monitor and assess pupil progress throughout the academic year and offering in class support to pupils and teachers in English/Maths.
Candidates looking to apply will need to have the following
• A degree in English or Mathematics
• Experience supporting children in an academic environment
• Previous teaching assistant/tutor or support experience (desirable)
• Strong academic record (GCSE and A-level’s in your chosen subject)
• A confident and outgoing personality and commitment to working for the full year
If you meet the above criteria then forward your CV onto email@example.com or call the Manchester South Primary branch on 0161 242 1792