Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity
- Full time, temporary role in the first instance with the potential of a permanent role or Schools Direct programme
- Term time only days
- Good school with outstanding features
Are you an Maths Graduate who wishes to further their experiences within the educational field? Do you have a passion for supporting students and raising attainment? Our partner school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic graduate of Maths to join their department from October 2016 or January 2017. This position would be perfect for an individual who wishes to pursue a PGCE application in the future.
Located in Portsmouth, close to the M27 and accessible via public transportation links, our partner school pride themselves upon ensuring every pupil can achieve to their best potential.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Fantastic opportunity to enhance PGCE applications
• 1:1 and small group based intervention work in KS3 and KS4
• Full support from the well established Maths Department
This position is initially being offered on a full time temporary position, with the prospect of a permanent position for the successful Maths Graduate. Previous experience within a secondary school setting is required for this role, or relevant involvements with children and young people.
Maths Graduates who are interested in this position are urged to send a full CV to email@example.com, or additionally for further information, please call Dominique in the Hampshire Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 02380 331 441