'Outstanding' Kingston school recruiting graduates for TA roles. September start
- Outstanding School
- Graduate work
- Small group work
Are you a recent graduate looking for essential experience that will help contribute towards your PCGE?
A lovely school with a “good” Ofsted rating in the beautiful area of Kingston-upon-Thames are looking for graduates to take 2 Teaching Assistant roles, to provide assistance to Key stage 1 & 2 pupils in mainstream lessons. The school has great transport links and has a fantastic teaching philosophy.
The school is led by a visionary head teacher and senior staff, who have put their best efforts into identifying areas in need of improvement and helping raise the standards of the school. The successful candidates will work closely with supporting staff who will provide direction.
The school is looking to recruit immediately so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the roles:
The ideal candidates:
• Must be graduates and have strong written literacy and numeracy.
• They must have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils and staff.
Benefits of the role:
• Fantastic experience for graduates working towards PCGE or Team Teach.
• The chance to make a real difference in a mainstream school with a positive teaching philosophy.
• A chance to be a role model and mentor to younger pupils.
If you are interested in these roles call Mandy at Teaching Personnel on 0208 944 1088, or email a CV to Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.