Maths teacher – Bolton
- Full time position to start after the half term period
- Covering long term gap within an Ofsted graded good school
- Experienced and NQT teachers welcome to apply - Pay in line with scale point
Our client school located in Bolton seek to appoint a Maths teacher to cover a gap within their Maths department.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Maths teachers looking to secure a long term position following the half term period.
- Ofsted graded ‘Good’ with excellent management team
- Well behaved pupils who respect their teachers
- Strong Maths department who consistently achieve results above the national average
- New Headteacher who provides a clear vision to staff
- NQT’s welcome to apply
Our client school located in Bolton is a Church of England voluntary controlled 11-18 High School. Due to an unexpected gap within the department, the head of Maths seeks to appoint a Maths teacher on a long term basis. Applicants must hold UK QTS and be confident teaching all pupil abilities across KS3 and GCSE.
Located in Bolton, in the Horwich area just minutes from the Macron stadium, the school is easily accessible via the M61 motorway. The school also offers free parking to staff; alternatively the public transport links are very accessible to the surrounding areas, Bury, Rochdale, Manchester and Wigan.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.