Maths Teacher Required ASAP
- Full - time position to start October 2016
- Teaching GCSE students to Key Stage 4
- Pay up to £170 per day dependent upon experience and qualifications
Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint a Teacher of GCSE Maths to work in one of our user Academies located in Worksop.
The role is to cover a pre-planned absence, and the position will be required from October until April 2017, there is a possibility this may be extended dependent upon the employment of a permanent candidate.
The client is a large Academy whose most recent Maths GCSE results have shown significant improvement on last year, a trend which the department are very proud of and keen to continue into this academic year.
To be considered for this role you will be required to:
- Hold UK recognised QTS.
- Provide evidence of recent experience teaching GCSE Maths.
- Be able to commit to the role for a minimum of 4 months.
- Provide recent references covering your latest teaching positions.
The Academy we are representing are looking for teacher who has:
- Experience of teaching Maths at GCSE
- Strong subject knowledge
- Previously incorporated ICT into their maths lessons
- Committed to safeguarding
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a maths department who are forward thinking and committed to raising standards in the subject year on year. The Academy are equally happy to consider applications from experienced teachers as well as NQT’s.
If you feel this is the role for you and you have the necessary qualifications to apply please contact David Wild on 0114 241 3341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to our vetting checks which include a DBS check and previous teaching references.