SEMH Maths teacher needed
- Are you a patient and caring teacher?
- Do you have a passion for working with children with additional needs?
- Contact Zoe on 0118 9071532
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a school in Oxford which caters for children with ASD, SLCN, SEMH and ADHD.
The ideal candidate:
• Experience in Maths teaching
• Experience working with children who have SEMH, ASD and ADHD
• Able to work under stressful situations
Teaching Personnel do offer training courses in order to help candidates be more successful in their roles such as introduction to autism, moving and handling of objects and people, effective classroom support and Team-Teach.
If this job sounds ideal, or you are unsure of the role and want to find out more information, please call Zoe Smith from the Thames Valley SEN branch on 01189 071 532 or email email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY).