Teacher of Maths!
- Flexible Maths Teaching Opportunity!
- Work in local Schools
- Competitive Rates of Pay and CPD
Teaching Personnel are keen to speak to Maths Teachers in the Plymouth area who are looking for flexible and varied Teaching work in Secondary Schools!
If you love Teaching Maths but would like a better work life balance, supply Teaching could be option for you!
In this particular role you will be responsible for teaching Maths, and also other subjects on a general cover basis if you wish, in Schools that have a requirement for pre planned absence and last minute sickness cover.
There will be no need for marking or planning as work will be pre planned for you, and you can have the freedom to work as few or as many days a week as you wish!
For this role you will need to;
- Have a Teaching qualification (PGCE or equivalent)
- Have experience of Teaching in Secondary Schools in the UK
- Be familiar with the UK National Curriculum.
- Be available for work 2 - 5 days a week in Plymouth
If you are interested in working as a supply Teacher in the Plymouth area, please call Katie on 01392 267288 or forward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org