Maths and English teachers required for Alternative provision's & Tutoring assignments!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Part time and full time opportunities available!
- Various locations available across Hertfordhire
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client school's in the Hertfordshire area, who are continually seeking Maths and English Teachers to work with students doing Functional Skills and GCSE's.
The provision's cater for students who have been excluded from mainstream education, and often demonstrate challenging behaviour
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fully Qualified OR hold a PTLLS or DTLLS qualification
- Confident and able to teach Maths/English to disengaged pupils of all abilities
- Experienced (minimum of 2 years) working with children and young people or vulnerable adults within an education, health or social care setting
- Confident to manage challenging behaviour and report incidents using appropriate forms of communication
- Able to demonstrate a wide variety of ICT skills
- Able to produce evidence of CPD e.g. First Aid, Safeguarding, Diversity training etc.
- MUST hold a UK Driving Licence
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an innovative, creative and flexible curriculum
- Adhering to the organisation's Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
- Advocating on behalf of the young people and their families in care
- Assisting with assessments, preparation, delivery and review of the learner's curriculum, planning schemes of work and lesson plans
- Support the Provision Manager with collation of information including student pen pictures, risk management procedures and special educational needs.
- Completing progress and feedback reports to commissioning bodies including Education, Health and Care Plans, KS3 and KS4 transition planning etc.
For additional information, please contact Chloe Maher as soon as possible on 01604 521215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.