Cardiff Maths Teacher
- Great Rates Of Pay
- October Start
- Option to go perm
Pay: £90-£120 dependent on experience
Maths Teacher needed for an October in a successful Maths department.
The school is located in the East Cardiff area with plenty of public transport available.
The rate of pay is great for the Maths Teacher and can even go up to £120per day dependent on experience.
What the school are looking for in the Maths teacher:
• To teach key stage 3 (KS3) and key stage 4 (KS4) with key stage 5 (KS5) being available for the Maths teacher with the right experience.
• Improving standards is a primary focus across all keys stages. The successful Maths teacher will acknowledge the schools plan and implement it in their classrooms.
• The school has highlighted a specific area in KS4 that requires developing and improving. The successful Maths teacher will work closely with the school and ensure the target is achieved.
• Strong Behaviour management skills
• Highly organized and passionate Maths teacher that will be able to capture and keep pupils attention
• Expected to raise the schools quality and consistency of teaching leaving a positive outcome on pupils
A requirement of working with Teaching Personnel is being registered with the EWC and an enhanced Disclosure and barring Service certificate which must be on the update service – Full assistance provided
If this school and Maths teacher role sounds like it’s for you please get in touch. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 660276.
If you are interested in this role but it isn’t the perfect fit for you please still get in touch. We are recruiting Maths teachers and many other teacher roles throughout South Wales. Some of the areas we cover are, Bridgend, Vale of Glamorgan, Newport, Monmouthsire, Swansea, Caerphilly and many more.