Maths teacher south Manchester
- Full time supply position starting after October half term
- Supportive Maths department with great facilities
- Supply pay to match your experience (up to £160 per day)
Temporary post for a Maths teacher in a large south Manchester secondary school, starting after October half term on a full time basis.
“Due to an unexpected absence, we have a temporary supply position for a Maths teacher which could run well in to 2017. We have a strong Maths department and the incoming Maths teacher will be fully supported by the department throughout their time with us”. Deputy Head teacher
The incoming Maths teacher will be expected to take on department responsibilities including marking books and preparing your on schemes of work. Maths is a strong department in this school, GCSE results exceed 65% for A*-C during the last exams, further information below;
- Maths teacher post in South Manchester
- Supportive Maths department with great results
- MPS contract, initially paid via supply (£22,244 - £32,831)
- All girls secondary school with outstanding behaviour and management
- Located close to central Manchester, good transport links to the surrounding area
The school is a large and well regarded all girls secondary in the heart of Manchester, located south of the city centre close to the princess road route which connects Manchester to the M60 and Trafford. The Maths teacher joining this school will need to be fully committed to the role and work closely with the department to ensure pupils are given the chance to learn and progress.
All Maths teachers wishing to apply will need to do so straight away for immediate interviews, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.