Maths Teacher North Manchester
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- September start, temporary full time position with the opportunity for a permanent post
- Working in a well established Maths department
Teacher of Maths required for Manchester RC Secondary School
Dedicated Maths Teacher required to teach Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four in the new academic year. Are you seeking a rewarding career in a well established Maths department from September? Our partner Secondary School, located to the North of Manchester are currently looking to appoint an experienced Teacher of Maths to deliver the curriculum.
The successful Maths Teacher will work with classes across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four with the purpose of raising attainment across the Maths department. The RC School is close to the M60 and is accessible via public transportation links.
Their ethos is based around supporting, encouraging and challenging pupils to have the very highest aspirations for themselves. Each Maths lesson that you plan, assess and deliver will challenge each pupil.
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Working within a supportive Mathematics department, with the purpose of raising attainment.
• Planning, delivering and assessing a range of lessons to KS3 and KS4
• Temporary full time position from September, with the opportunity to become a permanent post
The Head of Maths at our partner school is eager to conduct interviews within the close future, so those interested are asked to apply with urgency.
Both newly qualified and experienced Maths teachers are welcome to apply for this position. Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794