School in Camberley area require Maths FQT or NQT for immediate start.
- Support - Training and knowledgable staff
- Progression - well established career ladder
- Rewarding - You can make a difference
A special educational needs (SEN) school based in Camberley area are urgently required a Special Educational Needs Teacher (FQT) or a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT). All staff undertake an induction programme to cover specific approaches for Autism and other special educational needs. Along with this all staff are involved in continued professional development.
• Experience in Maths or sport would be very desirable.
• Prior involvement with 5 – 11 years olds in any professional or home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal but not crucial – specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, autism, Asperger’s, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities
• Desire and passion for working with children and enjoys being part of their development
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
This school based Camberley area has state of the art Special Educational Needs facilities and beautiful grounds, therefore they are looking for staff who can bring out pupils true potential. They are looking for staff that are good all-rounders in Maths, Sport/P.E and Music; but who are also able to teach other core subjects.
If you live in Camberley or can easily travel to the Camberley area from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Ed Alston on 01189 071 531 or email Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)