Maths teacher required at 'good' school in Reading
- School graded 'good' in last ofsted
- Helping to raise attainment
- Management and career development opportunities
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher of Mathematics to join a school in Reading in a large and successful department. Mathematics enjoys a strong reputation within the school and is a popular choice at A level. At A level, both Mathematics and Further Mathematics are offered. The position would be suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher. For the right candidate, the opportunity exists for further responsibility within the Mathematics department. An additional remuneration package could therefore be awarded.
The person we are seeking will:
- be passionate about Mathematics and have the desire to share that passion with students;
- be an innovative and inspiring classroom teacher;
- be able to work collaboratively in a large and diverse team;
- be reflective and eager to develop their teaching skills.
The school School is a highly successful comprehensive school (1700 on roll, including 360 in the Sixth Form) situated in a pleasant semi-rural setting to the west of Reading, with good access to road and rail links.