Teachers required for October for an SEN School in North Yorkshire
- Various teaching opportunities available across North Yorkshire
- Opportunity for Continual Professional Development
- Competitive Pay Rates
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for teachers with SEN experience for schools in North Yorkshire commencing September 2016. Subjects including Mathematics, English and ICT are highly desired.
Ideally applicants would have experience with these needs, although not mandatory all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support SEN students within the classroom. Additional training such as Team Teach and NASEN is advantageous but not essential.
The role will include supporting students with MLD, SLD, SEBD and ASC.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• QTS or other equivalent qualification
• Experience working with children with mixed SEN or have a willingness to learn
• Patient and nurturing mannerism and the ability to developing effective relationships
• The ability to tailor and diversify lesson plans and methods of teaching to suit the individual needs of the child
What you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Opportunities for continual professional development
• The flexibility to gain experience in a number of SEN schools
• Opportunity to secure a permanent position and work in rewarding schools
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to email@example.com or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).