Teachers of Mathematics needed in North Yorkshire
- Excellent opportunities of full-time or part-time work, either day-to-day or long-term
- Opportunities to work in York, Selby, Scarborough, Malton, Whitby and surrounding areas
- Negotiable rates of pay according to experience
During the past academic year my client schools have been struggling to recruit for Qualified Teachers of Mathematics. I am now looking for teachers of Mathematics with a solid background in education who would like to move to North Yorkshire and support my client schools with their requirements.
I will be able to provide either day-to-day or long-term opportunities, whether full time or part time, for a competitive rate of pay that will be negotiated according to experience and job description. There are also opportunities to work as Maths intervention tutors with Secondary school pupils.
The ideal candidate:
- fully qualified or newly qualified teacher of Mathematics (holding QTS)
- solid background of experience in the British education system
- willing to relocate to North Yorkshire
- positive attitude towards teaching and committed to make a difference
Please do not hesitate to send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com or call 01482 312046 to discuss things further.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).