Mathematics teacher required for long term role starting January!
- Excellent school with modern facilities
- Supportive and friendly Maths Department
- Competitive rate of pay
Are you a Maths teacher with experience in UK schools? Have you taught Maths to KS3-KS5 level? Do you have a passion for getting pupils prepared and confident in passing their exams? If you live in or near the Harrow area of London we have a fantastic full time position starting in January available.
The school is looking for candidates with the following key skills:
* Experienced in teaching Maths to KS3-KS5 level in UK schools
* Familiar with Edexcel exam board
* Confident in planning and delivering lessons to KS3-KS5 to pupils with a variety of abilities
* Works well under pressure
* To monitor pupil progress effectively
If you have the desired skills please send your up to date CV to email@example.com . Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.