Mathematics teacher required for long term role in South West London!
- Modern and vibrant school with fantastic facilities and resources
- Large and supportive Maths department with dedicated head of department
- Competitive rate of pay
Are you a Maths teacher with experience in UK schools? Have you taught Maths to KS3-KS5 level? Do you have a passion for getting pupils prepared and confident in passing their exams? If you live in or near the Merton area of London we have a fantastic full time position available.
The school is looking for candidates with the following key skills:
* Confident with Edexcel exam board
* Effective at planning and delivering lessons to KS3-KS5 to pupils with a variety of abilities
* Works well under pressure
* To monitor pupil progress effectively
If you have the desired skills please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.