TEACHER OF MATHS NEEDED IN A SECONDARY SCHOOL IN CHORLEY FROM SEPT 2015
- Full-Time Permanent Maths Teacher Required for Chorley school
- NQTS and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Modern buildings and facilities near good public transport links
An excellent Secondary school in Chorley require an outstanding teacher of Mathematics to join their team in the new year. The school has a supportive and caring environment and with a record of success. They are looking for a Maths Teacher who has experience of teaching to KS3 and KS4, and has good curriculum knowledge.
Students make considerable progress in Maths & good progress in English. Behaviour was noted to be oustanding in the most recent OFSTED inspection. The school is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and adaptable Maths teacher who can join a well run and supportive department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to teach KS3 & GCSE Maths
- Secondary trained Teaching Certificate
- NQT and experienced teachers please apply
- Must have Secondary School teaching experience
I urge any candidates interested in the position above to get in touch; you can register with ourselves at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
Or to make an application please contact Hayley on 01772 842155 and send your CV to Hayley.email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).