Mathematics Teacher Required For Newquay Area School
- Great competitive rates of pay £100- £130 p/d
- Opportunity to work within an outstanding school and faculty
- Experienced and NQT accepted
Teaching Personnel have a fantastic new opportunity to work within a central Cornwall school based in the Newquay area. We are in search of great Mathematics teachers for a secondary school setting with a fun, hardworking approach to teaching. If you are:
- Available to start immediately
- Great with secondary pupils
- Excited to work within an Ofsted Outstanding school
- A degree in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry
- Want to work with a supportive, established faculty
We would love to hear from you!
You would be required to deliver a varied exam board curriculum to a varied age range in a secondary school setting. You would be required to deliver lessons aimed at raising pupil participation and attainment. In return for your outstanding services you would be rewarded with exceptional rates of pay £100-£130 p/d and opportunities for further training and coaching.
If this sounds appealing to you or you would like some more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org