Maths Teacher required for a Good school in the Harrogate area.
- Maths Teacher required for a Good school in the Harrogate area.
- Full time position available.
- Competitive daily rates.
I am currently working with a school, which is a larger than average school, with roughly 1,500 pupils, located in the Harrogate area. The school was previously graded as a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted. The school’s main focus and drive it to ensure that no child is left behind and is looking for a Maths Teacher to work across KS3 and KS4.
A successful candidate will have:
• Strong behaviour management skills.
• Be adaptable, in order to deliver effective lessons that engage and inspire pupils in what they are learning.
• Be confident in deliver a range of lessons across the Mathematics curriculum.
• Have a strong subject knowledge.
• Have evidence of raising attainment.
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996. Working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.
To apply now, registering with the market leading education recruiter. Contact Jordan Hawkesworth on 01132240232.