Teacher of Mathematics
- Teacher of Mathematics
- Pay up to £187 per day depending on skills and experience
- An academy in the Kirklees area of Dewsbury
Teaching Personnel have a truly exciting opportunity for a fully qualified Maths teacher to work in a new academy in the Kirklees area of Dewsbury from September 2016. The academy was opened on September 1st 2013 and has around 600 pupils on roll aged between 11-16.
Suitability for this role:
• A fully qualified Teacher of Mathematics
• Able to teach to Key Stage 3 and to Key Stage 4
• Full-time Position from 2016 until the end of the academic year
• Permanent opportunity available in Easter 2017
As a full-time teacher of Maths, you will be working alongside a department that currently consists of 3 full-time teachers
As well as being part of a very experienced and fully supportive department, Teaching Personnel currently work in partnership with Leeds Trinity University and can offer access to the CPD Academy, including sessions on assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, SEND, Safeguarding etc.
The academy is easily accessible from the A1, only a 15 minute drive from Leeds City Centre and is also approximately a 15 minute walk from Dewsbury train station.
Pay can be up to £187 per day depending on experience and NQTs are welcome to apply for this fantastic opportunity.