Year 5 teacher needed in East Hull area
- Supportive SLT with CPD opportunities
- Excellent pay rates with flexible hours
- Short and long term opportunities
An exciting, opportunity for a qualified Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher has arisen to work within a Hull school, striving towards becoming outstanding.
The successful candidate will have a secure understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and be passionate about promoting a love of learning, in line with the school’s ethos. To contribute towards the school achieving outstanding, the applicant must have proven to continuously deliver good or outstanding lessons and achieve results that exceed expectations.
In return, the school can offer;
• A supportive environment, dedicated to CPD
• Children who are passionate about learning
• Opportunities for career progression
• Subject leadership opportunities
• Excellent rates of pay
• Opportunity to be part of a team committed to achieving outstanding
If you would like further information about this fantastic teaching opportunity, please contact Jade on 01482 312040 or email email@example.com.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).