Maths Specialist Teacher needed in the North Yorkshire area
- Maths Teacher needed to cover 2 terms
- Fantastic rate of pay – up to £180 per day
- A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
Teaching Personnel are the UK’s leading education staffing provider with a large presence within the North Yorkshire area. We are working on behalf of one of our fantastic client schools to seek a qualified Maths Teacher who will cover a maternity leave for 2 terms, teaching KS3 & 4 mathematics.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion for teaching, with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring maths lessons that promote progression for all pupils. They must also be able to build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
In Return, we can offer you:
• Fantastic rate of pay – up to £180 per day
• Opportunity to gain experience and work in a great school within the local area
• A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
• Access to a range of CPD courses
If you feel that you can impact pupils learning through exciting and stimulating maths lessons then we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Alex on 0191 223 5074 or email a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).