Part time HLTA required for Wood Green Primary School!
- HLTA responsibilities
- Excellent Management Team
- Great for teachers of tomorrow!
A three form entry primary school in Wood Greens requires a part time Year 3 HLTA to start in September 2016. The school pride themselves on creating a happy, exciting and inspiring learning environment for their pupils.
They are looking for HLTAs to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have a HLTA Qualification/ Cover Supervisor experience
- Previously worked in a school as a TA.
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour management skills.
- Be inspiring and pro-active.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a DBS on the Update Service
- Happy to work three days per week
The school can offer:-
- Career Development
- Supportive senior leaders
- A good working environment
- A warm welcome into the school and community
We offer good and competitive rates of pay.
Are you a HLTA looking for a new challenge?
If so please call us on 0207 593 3071 or email email@example.com to register your interest.