Do you have experience delivering SATS intervention boosters in Literacy and Numeracy?
- Competitive rates of pay and local work available
- Excellent service including Teaching Personnel CPD academy offering courses in NASEN, Ruth Miskin, Team teach and Autism awareness
- Teaching Personnel can offer a dedicated consultant to help you search for work
Teaching Personnel are looking for Teaching Assistants to provide one to one and small group support to children that are currently working below their sub levels in Literacy and Numeracy.
The work is flexible with some positions presenting themselves as part time, and half days.
The experience and qualifications we are looking for;
- Experience working with small groups of pupils
- GCSE in English/Maths (both would be advantageous)
- NVQ level 3 qualified
- Experience working with SEN pupils and confident in delivering interventions in Literacy and Numeracy
-At least one year experience working in a school
Are you looking for a new position?
Have you got the relevant experience to raise attainment in a school this year?
Ring today to find out more on 01162325200 or email your CV to email@example.com.