Teachers Needed for Day to Day Supply and Long Term Sickness Cover
- Fully Qualified Teacher Roles
- Newly Qualified Teachers
- Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
Teaching Personnel work with schools across Gosport, Fareham and Portsmouth to provide them with staff for either their long or short term staffing needs. Currently, we are looking for more Newly and Fully Qualified Teachers to join our team. Those looking to apply will benefit from the following:
- Regular contact with your personal Recruitment Consultant regarding current work,
- Working alongside our Recruitment Consultants who have a range of background knowledge and experience in education,
- Access to our CPD academy for training purposes,
- Regular short term opportunities across Reception, Key Stage 1 and Key stage 2.
If you have qualified teacher status and are looking for either full time or part time work then we would encourage you to apply. We will help you find the role that is perfect for you, your strengths and availability.
If you are interested in working for Teaching Personnel please contact Becky on 02380 836649 or alternatively email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org