Key Stage 2/ KS2/ Year 5 Teacher required for a full time teaching position in Peterborough
- dedicated team PPA every week
- provided with a mentor to support you
- £22,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of this fantastic, two form entry primary school in Peterborough. This is a happy and friendly school where pupils, parents, staff and governor’s work together to make it a great place. They are committed to developing you and helping you to be the best you can be.
They would be interested in meeting with you if you are:
• Passionate about young children’s learning
• A first class teacher able to excite all learners
• Have high expectations for learning and behaviour
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
• A keen interest in sport would be desirable but not essential
If you are interested please call me or email me with you CV as soon as possible as they will be short listing early next month.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided