IT Teacher Required for Long Term Post in Bury Unit
- Are you looking for a long term IT post which offers flexible hours?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to deliver personalised education?
- Pay to scale
A specialist unit for secondary aged pupils with mental health difficulties based in Bury are seeking to employ an experienced IT teacher on a long term basis. This specialist unit provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including a CAMHS provision for adolescents. Security levels range between medium secure to locked rehabilitation and PICU services, so having experience in this setting would be desirable. They are looking for an experienced IT teacher for 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) which could potentially turn into a permanent position.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
Pay ranges between £120 and £140 per day dependent upon experience
All teachers interested will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.