ICTTEACHING JOB REQUIRED IN OCT 2016
- The opportunity to secure a permanent contract after a successful supply placement.
- Based in a catholic school with excellent state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and learning.
- Working in an outstanding school.
Do you hold NQT/QTS and a secondary PGCE specialising in ICT? Would you like to work in a state of the art IT department in an OUTSTANDING catholic school in Leyland?
Required from October, the school look to appoint a fully qualified ICT teacher to begin a role in their department on either a 3 month contract or a permanent basis. “We have the need for an ICT teacher in October due to an open vacancy, we offer an excellent CPD programme, hard working pupils who are on the whole well behaved and eager to learn. This is a temporary post in the first instance but has the potential to be made permanent”. Deputy Head teacher
The successful candidate will benefit from;
• State of the art provisions for IT teaching staff
• Opportunity to work within a progressive and supportive department
In November 2012 the school were inspected by Ofsted and obtained an Outstanding rating. In January 2013 they also underwent the Section 48 Inspection and were once again graded Outstanding. The school is located 5 minutes from the M6 with close links to the M55 and M61 and easily accessible through public transport links.
To be considered for the role, candidates must;
• Obtained QTS/NQT
• Have a degree specialised in ICT (desirable)
• Comfortable taking full departmental responsibilities
Are you a qualified ICT teacher interested in applying? To be eligible to apply for this job please visit our website to register http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
or please contact Hayley on 01772 842155 and send your CV to email@example.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)