ICT teacher is required in Gravesend Grammar School, Kent for a January start
- Must be confident to teach up to Key Stage 5
- Preferably Grammar experienced but not necessary
- Access to a 'CPD Academy' to develop your skill set
An inspiring teacher is required for a January start teaching ICT to key stages 3, 4 & 5 on a two day a week basis.
Excellent CPD opportunities in a very supportive school
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed and innovative Teacher of ICT to join a department at a fantastic Grammar school in Gravesend. This is a great opportunity for either an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT to work within a flourishing school in which relations between staff and students are excellent.
Every department employs a range of dynamic teaching styles and is committed to pioneering curriculum development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
This school is a welcoming, vibrant and genuinely inclusive establishment.
In return the school will offer:
- Professional, welcoming and supportive staff
- A highly trained and experienced senior leadership team
- A strong learning ethos and peer support among our teachers
- A student body that actively supports teachers’ professional learning
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hollie on 01622 920 702